- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO Secretary General to discuss Nagorno-Karabakh conflict this summer2010-04-16 20:05
According to Ziyafet Askerov, the head of Azerbaijan's delegation to NATO PA, in May-June a visit of the Alliance Secretary General, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, to Azerbaijan will take place, and in the course of that vist karabkah conflict will be discussed - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"NATO parliamentary Assembly must finally express its attitude to Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, - he said. - Besides, at the May sitting of the Assembly Azerbaijan will again raise an issue of this organization's making decision in regard to Karabakh conflict."
Askerov also announced that activities of Minsk group of OSCE brought no use to settlement of the conflict. "Recently they've proposed renewed Madrid principles, which Azerbaijan, with petty exceptions, has adopted, but Armenia continues to stick to destructive position and doesn't accept offers of Minsk group," he said.