- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Operation of Tbilisi airport partially suspended2010-04-19 11:55
Tbilisi international airport has partially suspended operation. Most flights have been cancelled because of the volcanic ash above Europe, as GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the information provided by the Integrated Transport Administration of Georgia, the cloud has reached the Caucasian ridge, so the airport of Tbilisi will probably have to shut down.
This morning, Airzena Air Company performed the flights in the direction of Istanbul, Minsk and Kiev. Flights to Amsterdam and Vienna are scheduled for 16:00 and 17:00; however, the company needs to get the permission of the airport administration for their performance.
The flights to the European countries from the airport of Tbilisi have been suspended for four days already.