- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi: RF special services involved in Kaczynski’s plane crash2010-04-19 14:56
The Georgian officials assert that the Russian special services are involved in the crash of the plane of the Polish President Lech Kaczynski under Smolensk. This fact is confirmed by the poll conducted by the Georgian periodical Kviris Palitra, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The "Russian track" was definitely pointed at by 50,2 percent of the pollees, while 7,6 percent of the pollees did not find any Russian traces in these tragic events, while 42,2 percent found it difficult to give an answer.
Let us remind you that the plane of the president of Poland crashed on April 10 at 10:50 Moscow time in Smolenskaya region under Pechersk while it was approaching to land in the airport of Severny. 96 people died in the crash, including Kaczynski's wife Maria, members of the Polish government and President of the National Bank Slavomir Skrzypek, former Minister of Defense and candidate for presidency Ezhi Shmajdzinskij, last President of Poland in exile Richard Kocharovsky, Head of the General Staff Frantisek Gongor and about 50 delegates of the Seym.
Head of the Investigative Committee of the RF Prosecutor's Office Alexander Bastrykin had stated earlier that according to the preliminary data, the crash of the plane carrying the Polish president was not attributed to the technical problems. In the opinion of the head of the administration, the pilot took a decision to land the plane despite being informed about the unfavorable weather conditions.