- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
An attempt to monitor the list of electors at an address in Tbilisi2010-04-19 17:29
CEC of Georgia announced the completeness of the monitoring of the list of electors, having made over 149 thousand amendments to them. Now the lists must have been perfected.gt-en-newsitem-inside
GeorgiaTimes special correspondent tried to check their accuracy at an address in one of the entrances of the multi-storeyed building in the Gldanskiy residential area of Tbilisi.
The 9-storeyed building has got 10 entrances. However, the data provided by CEC even on one of the entrances differ from the real one so much that it can hardly be characterized as more or less accurate.
There are 40 electors registered in 18 apartments of one of the building entrances. 10 of them have long been living away from their apartment; they have mostly moved abroad.
The data has been checked on April 19, after the Georgian CEC announced its having completed the monitoring of the list of electors.