- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The candidates for posts in new government announced2008-10-30 09:39
The list of new cabinet of ministers, headed by PM candidate, Grigol Mgaloblishvili, was received in the parliament of Georgia, reports Interfax .gt-en-newsitem-inside
As David Bakradze, the speaker of the Parliament, shared on Wednesday, new government wouldn't differ much from the previous one. "After the August events Geprgian economy preserved its potential, and it's natural to keep the core of the government", - he noted.
According to Bakradze, four new ministers will be appointed. The candidate for the post of the minister of Refugees and Resettlement is Koba Subeliani, candidate for the Minister of Culture and Sport is Grigol Vashadze, the deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, candidate for the Minister Justice and General Prosecutor's office (united) - Zurab Adeishvili, candidate for the Minister of Enviromental Protection and natural Resources - Giorgiy Khachidze.
According to Bakradze, all the candidates will make speeches in the Parliament, after that the vote of confidence will be conducted. It will supposedly take place next week.