- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Moscow militia detained a gang of Georgian thieves2010-04-19 20:02
The officers of CID of Moscow Central district Department of Internal Affairs have caught a group of Georgian thieves with the goods. The thieves operated at the Krasnopresnenskaya Zastava Square. According to Komsolmolskaya Pravda, the 28-year-old L.Papuna, the 30-year-old S.Kakhaber, the 25-year-old K.Lasha and the 44-year-old Kh.Kvicha are suspected of house burglary, as well as of stealing Muscovites' personal property from their automobile transport.gt-en-newsitem-inside
During the personal inspection, the Georgians were found to have keys and various bench work tools on them that could be used to easily get into any apartment.
According to the police investigators, at the beginning of February they got into an apartment in building 17 on Year 1905 Street. The criminals cleaned out several apartments. When searched, they were discovered to have some of the victims' belongings on them.
A criminal case has been opened against the detainees according to Article "Theft". At present, the investigation is trying to define the number of Muscovites that fell victims to the penetrators.