- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia started forming a commission on establishing “historical truth”2010-04-19 20:48
The commission on analyzing historical objectiveness concerning Russia's policy in respect of Georgia within the last 200 years will be established soon.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As is known, the initiative of creating the commission belongs to President Mikhail Saakashvili.
Co-chairman of organization, scientist and expert Vasil Rukhadze has stated today that the consultations regarding the commission structure and members are held at present, VZGLYAD reports with reference to the Pirveli Georgian informational agency.
Besides, Rukhadze did not specify the term when the commission will get down to work and complete it; he said that it will "thoroughly analyze the history of the XIX and XX centuries in detail" in order to "reveal the facts of the Russian occupation". According to the scientist, "intensive consultations" with the historians and political and social experts have been started already.