- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Income basis of South Ossetia increased almost twice2010-04-20 13:45
In the second half year of 2010, the income basis of South Ossetia exceeded the same figure of the first six months almost twice.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Rosbalt was informed by the press-service of SO Ministry of Finance, the fact was stated in the budget income and expenditure report for the first quarter of 2010 submitted by the Financial Ministry of the republic.
Ministry of Finance of South Ossetia makes monthly reports on the expenditure of the means allocated to the republic from the RF budget in the form of material assistance according to the agreement signed between the financial administrations of Russia and SO.
At present, Russia's assistance accounts for 97 percent of the South-Ossetian budget, while the republic's own income amounted to 39 mln 254 thnd rubles.
The South-Ossetian Ministry of Finance underlined that there has been a positive tendency since October 2009 up to now. "This speaks for the stabilization of the budget tax revenue increase", - the officials stated.