- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkey has passed Georgia’s settlement strategy to Abkhazia2010-04-20 14:47
Head of the South Caucasus Department of the Turkish Foreign Ministry Nuyran Bayraktar Golder and Turkish Ambassador to Georgia Levent Murat Burkhan, who have held negotiations with Prime Minister Sergey Shamba and Foreign Minister Maxim Gvindzhia in Abkhazia, have passed the settlement strategy developed by Georgia and based upon the economical, humanitarian and social projects to the Abkhaz party.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Thus, Ankara has joined the process of negotiations between Tbilisi and Sukhum, the Interpressnews informational agency reports.
The Turkish diplomats have announced their desire to contribute to the normalization of the relationship between Georgia and Abkhazia, despite the fact that Ankara has not recognized the republic's independence.
They also expressed their intention to maintain strong non-political connection with Abkhazia, also because there is a large Abkhaz expatriate community living in their country.
In its turn, the Abkhaz party spoke in favor of the direct communication with Turkey.