- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
RF is calling upon PACE to consider the current realities in Transcaucasia2010-04-20 18:32
Russia is calling upon the PACE representatives to take into account the current political realities in Transcaucasia when considering the issues concerning the consequences of the Georgian-Ossetian conflict in 2008.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This was stated by Head of the Russian MFA Sergey Lavrov while he was receiving David Wilshire, the spokesman of PACE Commission for Conflict Zone Monitoring, RIA Novosti reported.
As was reported by the RF MFA Information and Press Department, the participants of the meeting discussed the possible forms of interaction between Russia and the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe in Transcaucasia.
"The Russian party called upon the members of the Assembly to show maximum responsibility while stating their position on the issues related to the consequences of the Georgian-South-Ossetian conflict and consider the new political and legal realities in the region for the purpose of normalizing the humanitarian situation and implementing the post-conflict settlement measures", - the statement of the department goes.