- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly delegation visits Georgia2008-10-30 12:29
European Council Parliamentary Assembly delegation, headed by its General Secretary Louis Maria de Puch, visits Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the Tbilisi airport de Puch shared that the aim of the visit is to learn the situation in the country directly.
"When he learn the situation right on spot, listen to the assessments of the authorities representatives, we'll be able to decide how can we help Georgia", - explained the President of the PACE.
The State Chancellery representatives informed that the delegates meet the Security Council Secretary, Alexander Lomaya, speaker of the Parliament, David Bakradze and other officials.
The visit of the CEPA delegation finishes on October, 31st, informs Interfax.