- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Analog of Memorial Exploded in Kutaisi Laid 30 April2010-04-21 11:09
The first foundation stone of the future monument "Struggling Together Against Fascism!" recreated in commemoration of the Memorial of Glory exploded in Kutaisi will take place on 30 April on the Poklonnaya Gora Hill, says RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Director of the Central Museum of the Great Patriotic War of Poklonnaya Gora Vladimir Zabarovsky, this monument will not be an exact copy of the 30-meter memorial. The 8- or 10-meter monument recreated in Moscow will resemble the one exploded in Kutaisi. It will bear a sign of protest against the demolition of war monuments and desecration of the graves of soldiers killed during the Great Patriotic War. "According to our plan the monument must become international", said the Director of the Museum.
Zabarovsky specified that there are no concrete installation dates, but it will be prepared as soon as practicable.
Earlier the press service of the "Historical Heritage" named 6 May as the foundation laying date.