- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vice Prime Minister of Georgia will take part in Russian Military Doctrine conference - 21 April, 20102010-04-21 14:05
Vice Prime Minister and State Minister of Georgia for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration Georgi Baramidze went on a visit to Czech Republic, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He is going to take part in the international conference called "Russian military doctrine: challenges to the Central and Eastern Europe", which is going to be held in Prague today.
In his speech, Baramidze will tell about the outcome of the Georgian-Russian military confrontation, "the enhanced process of militarizing the Georgian regions occupied by Russia and the facts of rough violation of the human rights in these territories".
Besides, the state minister of Georgia is going to hold a number of meetings with the representatives of the country in Czech Republic.