- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry appealed to the citizens abroad2010-04-21 14:18
Georgian Foreign Ministry appealed to those citizens abroad who cannot return home because of the restricted flights in the European air space and sent them to seek help in the diplomatic missions of Georgia in the countries they are staying in.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The diplomatic missions will count the Georgian citizens permanently staying abroad so that they could get further help in returning back home, the appeal of MFA goes.
The citizens of Georgia are to show the documents confirming their flights by air carriers (relevant air tickets) that will allow them leave the foreign country before the visa expiration date, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi reports.