- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian CEC determined numbers of parties running in the elections2010-04-21 15:19
Today, CEC of Georgia determined the order numbers of the political subjects running in the local elections, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As has been stated by Chairman of the Central Election Committee Zurab Kharatishvili, those parties that took part in the previous elections were given the right to have the old numbers.
The numbers of the rest of the subjects were determined by the commission by way of casting lots.
Just like in all the previous elections, the order number of the ruling party is 5, Alliance for Georgia is number 2, National Council is number 7 and the Christian Democrats are the tenth. Zurab Nogaideli's party goes under the number of 24.