- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Georgian Parliament examines a question of confidence to the new government2008-10-30 16:49
Next week the Georgian Parliament examines a question of confidence to the new Cabinet of Ministers and considers a new governmental programme "United Georgia without poverty". Discussions in parliamentary committees and fractions start today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday Grigol Mgaloblishvili, the candidate for the PM post, presented the renewed Cabinet of Ministers. He promised that the renewal is going to be the governmental principle of the highest priority.
David Bakradze, the speaker of the Parliament, asked the fractions and committees to study the governmental programme in detail and get the maximum of information concerning the ways the government is going to solve problems, listening to the candidates' speeches.