- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is discontent with the State Duma ratified the treaties with Abkhasia and South Ossetia2008-10-30 17:18
Georgian temporary parliamentary committee for territorial restoration made a special announcement after the ratification of the treaties of friendship, collaboration and mutual assistance with Abkhasia and South Ossetia by the State Duma of the Russian federation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«Ratification of these treaties by the State Duma proves that the Russian government continually breaks all the paragraphs of the fire-cessation agreement, signed on August, 12th, 2008, that implies drawing Russian forces back to the positions they held before combat actions and conducting international discussions to settle the post-conflict situation», - mentioned in the committee statement.
Georgian MPs underline that Russia doesn't take into consideration the opinion of Europarlament, which unanimously condemned the unilateral acceptance of Abkhasia and South Ossetia.
In this situation the Georgian Parliament still hopes on the international community support, that, as it believes, will ensure the withdrawal of all the Russian troops from Georgian territories.
The Russian State Duma ratified the treaties of friendship, collaboration and mutual assistance with Abkhasia and South Ossetia in October, 29th .