- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A citizen of Georgia died in a serious road accident in Azerbaijan2010-04-22 10:16
Four citizens of Georgia suffered because of a serious road accident on the Baku - Gazakh main road. As Rosbalt reports with reference to the statement made by the Georgian Ambassador to Azerbaijan Irakli Kavtaradze, Tekhnima Gambarova, a woman, has died and other three Georgian citizens have been injured.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At present, the three injured Georgians' condition is satisfactory. "Unfortunately, four Georgian citizens have suffered. One woman died. Our official is going to the scene of the event", - the ambassador said.
8 passengers died and 12 passengers were injured as a result of the collision of two passenger buses at the 420th kilometer of the Baku - Gazakh main road this morning. Prosecutor of the Tovuzovskiy region Fakhraddin Mamedov reported that there is one child and several women among the dead.
Both buses were Mercedeses with the state numbers of 10 JT205 and 10 OD934. The passengers were the citizens of Tovuz, Gyandzhi, Georgia and Turkey. A criminal case has been initiated upon the fact of the accident according to Article 263.3 of the Azerbaijani Criminal Code (an action specified in Article 263.1 of the present Code entailing negligent death of two or more people).
According to the preliminary version, the accident happened because the drivers fell asleep while driving the buses.