- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
National Council delegation went to St. Petersburg2010-04-22 10:56
The delegation of the National Council of the Georgian opposition started off for St. Petersburg, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Leader of The People's Party Koba Davitashvili, member of the same party Georgiy Tsanava and Secretary General of the Conservative Party Kakha Kukava are going to take part in the forum of the Georgian expatriate community arranged by the World People's Congress of Georgia that will be held on April 23-24 in St. Petersburg.
As was stated by the oppositionists before their departure in the airport of Tbilisi, they are going to hold meetings with the representatives of the Georgian expatriate community; negotiations with the RF State Duma delegates and leaders of the Russian opposition have also been planned.
The main purpose of the visit paid by the Georgian oppositionists is the settlement of normal relationship with Russia and the protection of the Georgian interests. With the same purpose, Koba Davitashvili is going to take part in a talk-show on one of the Russian TV channels.