- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is asking the RF government to resume direct flight connection2010-04-22 11:24
Airzena Georgian Airlines airline carrier sent a query to the Russian air authorities on the resumption of the regular direct flight connection suspended in August 2008.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This has been stated by the airline carrier spokeswoman Nino Giorgobiani, VZGLYAD reports.
She stressed the increased interest to the charter flights performed between Moscow and Tbilisi during the New Year and Easter holidays. "We are open for the regular flights if the Russian party takes a relevant decision", - she said.
"We are currently waiting for Moscow's answer to our inquiry about the regular flights", - Nino Giorgobiani underlined.