- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The opposition accused the authorities of the contacts with international terrorists2010-04-22 13:43
Former State Minister of Georgia for Conflict Settlement, one of the oppositional leaders Georgiy Khaindrava referred to the telephone records discovered in the Internet as to the damaging information. The voices on the records resemble those of the high-ranking Georgian officials discussing the plans on the North Caucasus.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was stated by Khaindrava to Maestro TV company, Georgia is headed by "the criminal authorities of the international level and international terrorists", VZGLYAD reports.
He reminded that "NATO did not like the criminal Yugoslavian government", which entailed bad consequences for the whole country.
"Georgia is experiencing a similar situation", - Georgiy Khaindrava believes.
In his opinion, the high-ranking officials of Georgia are involved in the "illegal connections" with the organizations that are "recognized by the entire world as terrorist" and that are acting against Russia.
"This is dangerous for Georgia", - the former state minister said. Georgia is discredited as a state", - he announced.