- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
SO government officials will improve their skills in Russia2010-04-22 15:52
In 2010-2011, up to 30 government officials from South Ossetia will annually take a short-term qualification course in RF. A relevant decree has been signed by the RF President Dmitriy Medvedev, RIA Novosti reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In compliance with the document, the government officials from South Ossetia will undergo a short-term qualification course at the Russian State Service Academy of the President of Russian Federation.
The government has been ordered to ensure the sponsorship of the expenses related to the decree implementation.