- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The People’s Democrats of Georgia joined in with the Greens2010-04-22 16:17
The People's Democrats and the Greens Party of Georgia arrived at the decision to establish a joint block in advance of the coming local elections on May 30.gt-en-newsitem-inside
A relevant memorandum has been signed on Wednesday, leader of The People's Party, candidate for the post of Mayor of Tbilisi Nikoloz Ivanishvili told the Novosti-Georgia agency.
"The problems that the Greens Party has been working upon for many years are very important for us", - Ivanishvili stated.
The Greens spokesmen will be put on the electoral lists of The People's Democrats party, so long as the Georgian Central Election Commission earlier refused to register the Greens for the local elections.
According to the information provided by CEC, the Greens were unable to gain the required 30 thousand signatures of support. The party estimated the denial of registration as a "political decision".