- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Participants of the forum in St. Petersburg regarded as traitors in Tbilisi2010-04-22 16:54
Vice Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, the pro-presidential majority spokesman Gigi Tsereteli referred to the oppositionists who went to St. Petersburg to take part in the forum of the Georgian expatriate communities as to "political tourists".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Considering the present situation, the trps to Russia are senseless... It would be irrelevant to speak of neutrality as long as our territories have been occupied", - Tsereteli is cited by Novosti-Georgia.
Vice Speaker of the parliamentary opposition Levan Vephvadze estimated the forum held in St. Petersburg as the "realization of the Kremlin scenario". "This forum has been organized by the people who are striving after power in Georgia according to the Russian scenario and the participation in such forums is unacceptable for us", - Bephvadze underlined.
The son of the first President of Georgia, Deputy State Minister for Reintegration Georgiy Gamsakhurdia referred to the forum participants in Tbilisi as to "traitors". "The point at issue is several traitors... who show their hot blood at any meetings...", - Gamsakhurdia said on the air of Rustavi-2 TV channel, having underlined that in this case it would be relevant to speak about the anti-state activities.