- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Power line in South Ossetia will be constructed by a Moscow company2010-04-22 18:14
The Eneton Moscow company has won an open tender for design and survey work as well as for the building and assembly works on the construction of the 110 kW high-voltage power line between the North Portal substation and the village of Nizhniy Ruk in South Ossetia, RIA Novosti reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the supplement to the Russian government order on the sponsorship of the works in South Ossetia at the federal budget expense, the line is to be commissioned in 2010. The length of the line is 42 kilometers. According to the press-service of Ministry of Regional Development, the tender was initiated by Federal State Directorate "South Directorate for Programs and Projects".
The tender was held in Moscow in Ministry for Regional Development. Besides Eneton LLC, Spetsmontazh-Zapad CJSC also took part in the tender.
The starting and the ceiling price at the tender was 235,283 million rubles, while the final price offered by the winner-company amounted to 231 million 753,755 thousand rubles.