- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Yesterday an Anti-Russian demarche was staged in front of the USA embassy in Georgia2008-10-31 11:12
The demarche was organized be the "Congress of Caucasus folks", an international organization. They worked out the special appeal addressed to the people and the President of the USA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to this appeal, «Russia destroys values and culture, exterminates not only Georgian, but also Ingush, Chechen and Dagestan peoples».
«Russia is going to turn the Caucasus into a firing ground», - claim the representatives of the organization and demand Washington to respond immediately.
«Unless we stop these fascist-imperialistic actions of Russia, the catastrophe in the Caucasian region will be inevitable", - the appeal claims.