- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
APC wreck in Abkhasia, one Russian serviceman dead2008-10-31 11:34
Yesterday in Dikhasurga (Gal's region, Abkhasia) a Russian APC fell into a ravine. One serviceman dead, two injured.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The accident caused death of one serviceman and heavy traumas and bruises of two others", - said Lourens Kogonia, the head of the regional police department, informs Kavkazskiy uzel . According to Kogonia, the accident occurred when the driver lost control of the APC. He rejected the statements of Georgian mass media claiming that the APC was blasted with a mine.
The perimeter of the Inguri river, dividing Georgian and Russian sides, is mined by Russian soldiers. On October, 12th another accident occurred to an APC. The machine was blasted with a mine, several soldiers were injured.