- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mass Media: Saakashvili is Afraid of a Repetition of the "Kirghiz Scenario"2010-04-23 17:39
The Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili declared that Russia is gaining unlimited liberty of action on the ex-USSR territory, «overthrowing democratic authorities in the neighbouring countries one after another», informs Newsru.com.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the mass media, Saakashvili does not exclude that soon Moscow will start overthrowing him, too.
Earlier the Georgian Minister of internal affairs Vano Merabishvili stressed that the repetition of the Kirghiz scenario in the country is excluded.
«These events have no connection with Georgia, he noted. - There is no likeness, either geographical or any other. This will not have any impact on Georgia. There will be no disorders either after or during the elections, and not because the police will not allow it.