- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vilnius criticized the ratification of the treaties with Abkhasia and South Ossetia2008-10-31 13:29
The Lithuanian Foreign Affairs Ministry criticized the decision of the State Russian Duma to ratify the treaties of friendship, collaboration and mutual assistance with Abkhasia and South Ossetia, Interfax informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Ministry claims that the decision of October, 29th , to ratify so-called "treaties of friendship, collaboration and mutual assistance" with Georgian territories, Abkhasia and South Ossetia, contradicts with the legal principles of Vienna Convention of 1969 on the Law of Treaties; it also breaks the UN Charter principles", - mentions the statement of the Lithuanian Foreign Affairs Ministry, issued on Friday.
According to the statement, "serious and continual international law breaches pointed against the neighbouring sovereign Georgia causes profound concern for further intentions of Russia to respect international liability in contacts with other partners, including the EU".