- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE takes a favourable view of the visit in Georgia2008-10-31 15:50
Louis Maria de Puch, the General Secretary of PACE takes a favourable view of his visit to Georgia and notices that Georgia makes progress in fulfilling the Euro Council resolution.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The General Secretary announced it today, after the meeting with David Bakradze, the speaker of the parliament.
According to de Puch, these positive results help to solve the problem. «Both Georgia and Russia are the EU members, and the way they fulfill obligations to Euro Council is of double importance for us», - claimed de Puch. The visit of the delegation finishes today. After that, the PACE General Secretary will proceed meetings in Moscow, informs Georgia Online.