- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bridge was blasted by Ossetian separatists – Shida Kartli, governor2008-10-31 15:51
Shida Kartli Lado Vardzelashvili considers the blast of the bridge in Antsev (Tskhinval region, South Ossetia) to be a terrorist act and claims that "Ossetian separatisis" continue their provocations, Georgia Online informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«The EU observers must be more active to suppress such activities of the Ossetian side», - governor claimed.
The blasted bridge connected Georgian settlements with Artsevi, an Ossetian settlement.
According to the head of the local administration, Guji Rcheulishvili, the eye witnesses saw three crates near the bridge. Supposedly, these crates contained explosive matter. Rcheulishvili also noticed that Ossetians have been uttering more threats to Georgian settlements recently.