- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition is welcome in the new government2008-11-01 09:22
Grigol Mgaloblishvili, the candidate for the post of the PM, is ready to invite representatives of the opposition parties to the new government, Interfax informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"If the opposition representatives have a desire to participate in a work of the new government, we are ready to start consultations. Today we need unity and entire society consolidation", - shared Mgaloblishvili on Friday.
The day before, president Saakashvili, who was visiting Sweden, said to Georgian journalists that his proposition for representatives of opposition to participate in a work of the new government is still validе. "We propose opposition to delegate their representatives to the government, if they refuse, we are ready to co-work on other urgent issues", - Saakashvili said.