- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili is going to visit Romania after the USA2010-04-26 15:24
Today, Deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze reported that President of Georgia Mikhail Saakashvili is going to complete his visit to the USA and start off for Romania on May 30, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She says that the Georgian leader's official visit to Bucharest will last from April 30 to May 1, several meetings at highest level being scheduled for these two days.
Kalandadze also reported that a memorandum on cooperation between Georgia and Rumania in the field of economics, science and engineering is going to be signed in the context of the tour.
Deputy Foreign Minister characterized Saakashvili's visit to the USA as unprecedented and underlined that the president of Georgia held significant meetings where he discussed all the issues bearing importance for the country.