- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition says the elections are already stolen2010-04-26 18:14
Part of the Georgian opposition says that the local elections that are to be held on May 30 have already been stolen by the Georgian government, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today, members of a youth organization of Movement for Fair Georgia comprising the National Council held an action under the slogan of "Stolen!" at the Rustaveli metro station to express their protest.
They pasted up the relevant posters at the near buildings and stated that the action is aimed at warning the authorities against at attempt to steal the elections.
"Our action is a peaceful one and we want to warn the government that we will not allow anyone to document the stealing of elections officially", - one of its initiators Levan Migriauli stated.
Similar posters were pasted up by the young oppositionists in other regions of Tbilisi today.