- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Diversion suspects detained in Gal’s region of Abkhasia2008-11-01 10:54
Lourens Kogonia, the head of the regional police department. According to Kogonia, «from one of them a sub machine gun was exempted, from four - drugs».gt-en-newsitem-inside
A coordination centre to fight subversive and help local police has been established in Gal's region recently. The centre has an additional contingent of the Foreign Affairs Ministry and the republican State Security Service.
In his turn, Lavrentiy Mikvabia, the coordinator of the Gal's region force structures noticed: «special units undertake all the necessary measures to keep Georgian subversive terrorist groups from Abkhasian territories».
All circulation control points of Gal's region close for pedestrians and vehicles at 10 p.m. According to Mikvabia, these measures must «ensure the security of local people». Let us remind that Georgian-Abkhasian border is closed, only representatives of international organizations and employees of the Inguri hydroelectric power plant can cross it. The detained belong neither to the former nor to the latter.