- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of South Ossetia signed a decree of the new Cabinet2008-11-01 11:09
Eduard Kokoity, the President of South Ossetia signed a decree of the new Cabinet, as well as a decree of the republican executive organs structure, Interfax informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Aslanbek Bulatsev, a former tax chief of North Ossetia was re-appointed to the post of the Prime Minister. Khasan Pliev became a first vice-premier.
The government of South Ossetia was dissolved on August, 18th, after the cessation of combat actions on the territory of republic. Bulatsev was appointed to the post of the PM with Kokoity's special decree issued on October, 22nd.
South Ossetia and Abkhasia were proclaimed independent on August, 8th . Up to today's date only Russia and Nicaragua accepted their status of sovereign republics.