- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bashkiria and Abkhazia signed the cooperation plan for two years2010-04-27 12:15
Heads of the governments of Abkhazia and Bashkortostan Sergey Shamba and Rail Sarbaev developed a "Plan of actions on developing cooperation between the Republic of Bashkortostan of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Abkhazia for 2010-2011".gt-en-newsitem-inside
The document was signed in the course of the meeting held between Shamba and Sarvaev, Rosbalt reports.
The head of the Abkhaz government underlined his country's interest in developing cooperation with Bashkortostan. "Traditional connections of Abkhazia and Bashkortostan will be further developed under new conditions. Today, we have got more opportunities to develop our cooperation and realize the mutually beneficial projects than in the post-war years", - Shamba said.
In his turn, Prime Minister of Bashkortostan Rail Sarbaev expressed his intention to continue the cooperation that was started in 1994. "Such fields as petroleum chemistry, machine building and agriculture are well-developed in Bashkortostan and I am sure we will be able to establish mutually beneficial cooperation", - he said.
The prime minister of the republic informed that the goods turnover between Abkhazia and Bashkortostan amounted to 2 bln rubles in 2007 and 300 mln rubles in 2009. "Hard times are over; we are facing hard work for the benefit of our republics and people", - Sarbaev underlined.