- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The region of Kakheti is flooded again2010-04-27 13:01
Today, the situation in the region of Kakheti that suffered from a heavy flood several days ago has got worse again, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The snow in the mountains started melting after the heavy rains, which caused overflowing and a new flood.
A motor road has been washed out and a bridge has been damaged in Telavski region. The flood resulted in the loss of cattle and plantings on the people's farmlands.
This morning, there was a nasty turn in the weather again; it started raining in many regions. According to meteorologists, rainfall is expected throughout the whole territory of the country up to the end of the next week.