- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian pilotless aircrafts crossed the border of Abkhazia over 40 times within a year2010-04-27 14:11
Within the period since May 2009 up to this day, the Georgian pilotless aircrafts violated the air border of Abkhazia 40 times.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This fact was stated to RIA Novosti today by spokesman of the RF FSS Border Administration in Abkhazia Vasiliy Malaev.
"We have established over 40 cases of violation of the state frontier by the pilotless aircrafts coming from the Georgian territory. Over 25 caches of weapon, ammunition and explosives have been discovered", - he said.
The Russian border guards are to protect the Abkhaz-Georgian boundary according to the agreement about the joint efforts on the republic's state frontier control signed between RF and Abkhazia in April 2009.