- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Nicaraguan foreign Minister believes that the recognition of Abkhasia and South Ossetia stopped massacre2008-11-01 12:14
Samuel Santos Lopez, the Foreign Minister of Nicaragua, believes that the recognition of Abkhasia and South Ossetia helped to stop massacres in these republics.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In the issue of South Ossetia and Abkhasia recognition we were at your side", - he said as he started negotiations with Sergey Lavrov, Russian Foreign Affairs Minister. He expressed confidence that it was the only chance to "stop massacre in these republics and let their peoples to be independent and free", Interfax quotes the Minister.
Daniel Ortega, the Nicaraguan President, issued a decree on South Ossetia and Abkhasia recognition in the beginning of September. Nicaragua was the first country, after Russia, which recognized these Caucasian republics.
Let us remind, that today the Foreign Affairs Minister of Nicaragua officially visits Moscow to meet Sergey Lavrov, the Minister of foreign Affairs of Russia.