- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition is ready to claim its demands to the President2008-11-01 13:38
On November, 7th Georgian non-parliamentary opposition starts the permanent protest action. In the same day its representatives will present their demands to the President of Georgia, shared Kakha Kukhava, the head if the Conservative party, Georgia Online informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«Among of our main demands are discharge of political prisoners and freedom of mass media. We start permanent protest actions, we'll publish their terms», - Kukava stated.
The start is planned for November, 7th , the day of the first Tbilisi rally disperse anniversary. The opposition called this day a day of struggle against violence.
On November, 7th, 2007, on the Rustaveli Prospect, a skirmish of opposition supporters and riot police occurred. The latter used tear gas , rubber bullets and water cannons to disperse the rally.
Opposition starts the protest action on November, 7th, at 2 p.m. (Tbilisi time) in front of the Parliament building on the Rustaveli Prospect and then move to Saakashvili's residence in the Avlabar District.
The participant parties are: the Conservative party, the Labor Party, "Movement for United Georgia", " People's Party" и «New Rights».