- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Today Georgian Parliament discusses the issue of approval of the new PM2008-11-01 16:27
The issue of approval of the new Georgian PM and the Cabinet is discussed today on the plenary meeting of the Georgian Parliament.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The next PM is likely to be 35-year old Grigol Mgaloblishvili, the candidate, proposed by the President on Thursday.
The government comprises 13 ministers and 4 State Ministers. According to Mgaloblishvili, 9 out of 13 will preserve their posts. The Ministers of Justice, Culture, Refugees, Environment Protection will be changed.
According to Mgaloblishvili, «the main priorities of the renewed government work will be economical consolidation, enhancement of democratic institutions, improvement of living standards, employment of the population», ITAR-TASS informs.