- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
An attempt to sell poisoned meat cut short in Georgia2010-04-27 19:11
An attempt to realize poisoned uneatable meat has been cut short in Georgia. This has been stated at today's briefing by Deputy Head of the Constitutional Safety Department of MIA Iosif Topuridze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to his words, Director of Samgori-Food LLC David Chubabria and an employer of the same enterprise Paata Murmanidze have been detained, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi believes.
These people are accused of having brought a large consignment of poisoned and spoilt frozen meat from China, which was released from bond and put into the retail chain.
"I would like to calm down the consumers: the whole amount of the spoilt meat has been taken out of consumption and the interests of the people are protected", - Topuridze stated.
The investigation is carried out by Constitutional Safety Department.