- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian expatriate community will hold a meeting in Denmark during Medvedev’s visit2010-04-27 20:32
Representatives of the Georgian expatriate community are going to hold a protest action in Denmark associated with RF President Dmitriy Medvedev's visit to this country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This was stated to Novosti-Georgia agency by the press-service of the Office of State Minister for Expatriate Community with reference to Head of the Georgian community in Denmark Rusudan Giorgberidze.
"Despite the fact that the information on Medvedev's visit to Denmark became known to us only on Tuesday we were able to get a permission for holding a protest demonstration in front of the RF Embassy in Denmark", - the letter says; it was sent by Giorgberidze to the Georgian State Minister for Expatriate Community Mirza (Papuna) Davitaya.
"The Georgian expatriate community in Denmark believes that the solidarity of the Georgians and the Caucasians is necessary. It is also necessary to express common protest against Russia's aggressive actions", - the document says. Giorgberidze underlines that the Free Caucasus organization is also going to take part in the action.