- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Specstroy helps Tskhinval to liquidate armed conflict consequences2008-11-01 17:02
The Russian Specstroy reconstructs over 60 objects in South Ossetia, including the South Ossetia State University with a dormitory and a republican hospital, informs the State Committee on republican information and press.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Specstroy was among the first to start reconstruction works in Tskhinval.
Now 37 objects are being reconstructed. They are: the Alan Hotel, The Chermen music hall, the republican governmental hall, a number of force structures administrative buildings and others. The overhaul of about 60 objects is expected to be finished to the end of 2008.
Soldiers and officers whose services in armed conflict consequences liquidation were outstanding, were presented state awards, informs the Specstroy press service.
According to official data, more than one half of all the buildings in Tskhinval were ruined.