- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian government will hold a visiting session in Kakheti2010-04-28 11:24
Today, the Georgian government is going to hold a visiting session in Telavi (administrative center of the region of Kakheti).gt-en-newsitem-inside
The discussion will be mainly focused upon the consequences of the floods and heavy rains in the region, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi reports.
Members of the Cabinet will listen to the information about the damage caused to the Kakheti region provided by the local officials and will take the decision upon providing them possible assistance.
Within several last weeks, the region of Kakheti has seriously suffered because of the natural forces. Torrential rains resulted in total overflowing, which led to the flooding of the houses, garden plots and cultivated lands. Local residents lost their cattle and food supplies. Landslides in many villages led to damaging or destruction of a number of dwelling houses.