- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia will sign the visa regime facilitating agreement with EU in June2010-04-28 16:47
The visa regime facilitation and readmission agreement will be signed between Georgia and European Union in the middle of this June, Deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze reported at today's briefing.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to her, the text of the report has been translated into 23 languages of the EU countries, all the technical questions have been practically solved and the document will be ready for signing by the middle of June, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi reported.
The ceremony of signing the agreement will be held in Brussels; the Georgian party will be represented by Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze.