- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
RF border troops military training held in South Ossetia2010-04-28 18:01
Russian border guards are holding military exercises in South Ossetia to practice the interaction with the SO security agencies.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As IA Res was informed by the republican press-service of the Russian FSS Border Administration, these exercises have been scheduled.
The situation at the state border is still complicated and tense but at the same time it is quite predictable.
Let us remind you that last week the Russian border guards held joint management training in Abkhazia. The governing bodies of the Abkhazian security agencies, Russian FSS aviation, ships, cutters and special military elements were involved in its practical part aimed at finding and removing the potential trespassers of the Georgian-Abkhazian border. The training was the most large-scale joint event held by the Russian border guards and Abkhazian security agencies.