- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Yanukovitch’s statements were taken by Georgian MFA without excitement2010-04-28 19:53
The statements made by President of Ukraine Victor Yanukovitch concerning the necessity of developing new international approaches to the settlement of the frozen conflicts including those in Abkhazia and SO were taken by the Georgian MFA without much excitement, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As has been stated at today's briefing by Deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze, Georgia and Ukraine are strategic partners and their partnership relations will not be reconsidered by the current president of Ukraine.
"We do not take such statements with much excitement. Ukraine is Georgia's partner and supports its sovereignty, and the friendly strategic partnership relations between our countries are not going to change", - Kalandadze stated.