- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Qatar delegation holding meetings in Tbilisi2010-04-29 11:24
Yesterday, the delegation of Qatar Holding Investment Company from Qatar held a meeting with Foreign Minister of Georgia David Dzalagania while staying on a visit in Tbilisi, GeorgiaTimes correspondent reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The company from Qatar was represented by Mohammed Al Mosalam and Faisal Abbas. According to information of the Georgian MFA, the parties discussed the matters of developing cooperation between the two countries. David Dzhalagania acquainted the guests with the socio-economical and investment potential of Georgia.
The guests from Qatar also held meetings with the delegates of the offices of the prime minister, ministry of economic development, power industry, agriculture and National Bank. Besides, they met with the delegates of Rakia-Georgia Holding which is implementing the project of creating a free industrial zone in Georgia.